P&G 2009 — A STRONG TRADITION
Powders & Grains is an international scientific conference held every 4 years that brings together engineers and physicists interested in the micro-mechanics of granular media. The conference is organized under the auspices of the Association pour I'Etude de la Micromecanique des Milieux Granulaires (AEMMG).
Previous meetings were held in Clermont-Ferrand, France (1989), Birmingham, England (1993), Durham, USA (1997), Sendai, Japan (2001) and in Stuttgart, Germany (2005).
Powders & Grains distinguishes itself from other meetings on granular materials in two ways:
- It brings together both engineers and physicists.
- It emphasizes the micro-mechanics of granular materials.
The aim of the conference is to give an up-to-date picture of the broad research field of granular media. Contributions from experts around the world will be presented covering very different aspects of the problem.
To purchase the Proceedings of the 2009 P&G Annual Conference, click the link below, then:
- Click on "Purchase Event Material" and follow the prompts.
- In the "Select the Event" box, select "Powders & Grains 2009 Conference "
- In the description box, enter "2009 P&G Proceedings ".
The price is $115 USD for US addresses and $130 USD for international addresses..
Order 2009 P&G Proceedings
Complete the process as prompted.